One in ten Manitobans lives in poverty. The province’s anti-poverty measures continue to fall short. Find out how a guaranteed annual income would dramatically reduce poverty in Manitoba. Watch the video and for even more information, read here.
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Action Plan spells out four major priorities for a sustainable future
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Calls for open and proactive options to MMIWG Landfill Search
- PRESS CONFERENCE: GPM Announces New 2sLGBTQIA+ Policies, Caucus
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM ELECTS JANINE GIBSON AS NEW LEADER
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Announces Names of 4 Official Candidates for Leadership Contest