Winnipeg, April 23, 2015: Green Party of Manitoba Leader James Beddome took part in today’s Make Poverty History Rally at the Manitoba Legislature and spoke about some of the measures the provincial government must do to prove it is serious about reducing poverty in Manitoba. Joining him was Green Party candidate in Wolseley, David Nickarz.
- GREEN PARTY OF MANITOBA CALLS FOR GREATER RESPECT, ACCEPTANCE OF DIVERSITY IN FACE OF RISING HATE AND DIVISION
- MEDIA RELEASE: GREEN PARTY OF MANITOBA SPEAKS UP FOR REAL ACTION ON CLIMATE EMERGENCY
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Action Plan spells out four major priorities for a sustainable future
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Calls for open and proactive options to MMIWG Landfill Search
- PRESS CONFERENCE: GPM Announces New 2sLGBTQIA+ Policies, Caucus