Winnipeg, Nov. 28, 2017: Hundreds of Winnipeggers packed Convocation Hall at the University of Winnipeg to discuss the provincial government’s Manitoba Climate and Green Plan discussion paper. Manitoba Green Party Leader James Beddome had these comments.
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Action Plan spells out four major priorities for a sustainable future
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Calls for open and proactive options to MMIWG Landfill Search
- PRESS CONFERENCE: GPM Announces New 2sLGBTQIA+ Policies, Caucus
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM ELECTS JANINE GIBSON AS NEW LEADER
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Announces Names of 4 Official Candidates for Leadership Contest