Winnipeg, Nov. 28, 2017: Hundreds of Winnipeggers packed Convocation Hall at the University of Winnipeg to discuss the provincial government’s Manitoba Climate and Green Plan discussion paper. Manitoba Green Party Leader James Beddome had these comments.
- GREEN PARTY OF MANITOBA CALLS FOR GREATER RESPECT, ACCEPTANCE OF DIVERSITY IN FACE OF RISING HATE AND DIVISION
- MEDIA RELEASE: GREEN PARTY OF MANITOBA SPEAKS UP FOR REAL ACTION ON CLIMATE EMERGENCY
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Action Plan spells out four major priorities for a sustainable future
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Calls for open and proactive options to MMIWG Landfill Search
- PRESS CONFERENCE: GPM Announces New 2sLGBTQIA+ Policies, Caucus