March 23, 2016: In his concluding remarks at the Make Poverty History election forum, Green Party leader James Beddome explained how electing Greens would strengthen the struggle against poverty. To watch the entire debate, go here. To learn about the Green plan for a guaranteed annual income, go here.
- GREEN PARTY OF MANITOBA CALLS FOR GREATER RESPECT, ACCEPTANCE OF DIVERSITY IN FACE OF RISING HATE AND DIVISION
- MEDIA RELEASE: GREEN PARTY OF MANITOBA SPEAKS UP FOR REAL ACTION ON CLIMATE EMERGENCY
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Action Plan spells out four major priorities for a sustainable future
- MEDIA RELEASE: GPM Calls for open and proactive options to MMIWG Landfill Search
- PRESS CONFERENCE: GPM Announces New 2sLGBTQIA+ Policies, Caucus