The Green Party of Manitoba’s 2020 Annual General meeting will take place on Saturday, November 28th from 10:30AM to 12:00PM CST.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and associated restrictions on in-person gatherings, the meeting will be held virtually through zoom. An invitation to attend this meeting either through video-call or phone will be provided to all members in the coming days.
Below you will find the proposed agenda for the 2020 AGM. Any alterations to the agenda must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the AGM. Due to the the limitations of a virtual event, there will be limited opportunity for participation and we will not be accepting motions from the floor unless It is the will of the floor to consider it. Members are encouraged to hold their motions for the Spring 2021 Special General Meeting.
AGM 2020: Proposed Agenda
1) Opening remarks and land acknowledgement – David Nickarz (10:30)
2) Keynote Address – Glen Murray (10:35)
3) Calling of Meeting to Order and Procedural Motions – David Nickarz (10:45)
i) MOTION: Approval of David Nickarz as Facilitator
ii) MOTION: Approval of Agenda
iii) MOTION: Approval of 2019 AGM Minutes
4) President’s Report – David Nickarz (10:50)
5) Leader’s Report – James Beddome (10:55)
6) Financial Reports – Zev Rumstein (11:05)
10 MINUTE RECESS (11:15)
7) Membership Report – Michael Cardillo (11:25)
8) Policy & Platform Committee Report – Kevin Nichols (11:30)
9) Communications Committee Report – Nicholas Geddert (11:35)
10) Governance Committee Report – Beverley Eert (11:40)
11) Results of the 2020 Elections (11:45)
i) Ballot Motions
ii) Elected Officers
iii) Leadership Contest
12) Speech from Newly-Elected Leader (11:55)
13) MOTION: Adjournment (12:00)